Wednesday, May 9, 2012

VICTORY is the prompt!



What does this mean I have no idea the words are overwhelming me with joy though I feel the stirring in my heart and I know something BIG is about to happen.  All the way home from work last night I kept thinking victory and ministry together the freedom that one can have.  Victory in marriage, relationships and life itself HUGE RIGHT.  
So much on my brain can not grasp it all at once 
What does this mean for me?
Means I will be going more into ministry and other things and may have to cut out some things.  Time will tell.
 
Hubby and I are back on board with Prepare/Enrich and are very excited about that.
THE FUTURE IS SO BRIGHT GOTTA WEAR SHADES!!!

 My friend Kelly and I Whistler BC 2009

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!