Sunday, June 3, 2012

Fun Birthday I am so blessed.





It has been quite a few weeks with a Ladies Tea three weeks ago and a surprise b day for my daughters 18th birthday and then to a retreat this weekend in a beautiful setting in the mountain's it has been an amazing weekend.  Lots of "God Moments" . Came home refreshed to a clean house and dinner made strawberry shortcake, rejuvenated with a fresh vision on something I started 2 years ago.  
Not sure where or what will come of this but I will do it and see.
 Photo: Good Morning!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!