Tuesday, July 3, 2012

What is going on? what a wirlwind 2 week I just came through



AAh VBS is done lots of planning and meeting and setting up then it began kids came into a wonderful room of beachy theme GOOD MUSIC and great stuff.  we had drama, Pastor Mark did the story telling for the older kids, crafts, outside stuff and the whole week went so well. We had devotions and little meetings at the end of each day for the teachers.  That was great and new from last year.  Really helped us all connect.  We ended it with a community church service which was wonderful.  The pastor prayed for the three churches involved and the unity was great as we are all three churched but all believe the same of Salvation.  

I have felt a few things getting ready to turn in my life the last few weeks as I am thinking changing some things up and I just realized how much is going through my brain tonight!

My son is moving to another state in 2 weeks
Daughter just turned 18 
Might change things up in a ministry I started 4 years ago and even might close it for a season
Started writing my book again excited about that
We are doing some new things to our house so entering a little construction zone period
I have had to let some friendships go 
Resigned from something I love
My body forgot PMS so I am having it now what the heck POST blah
Guess I better go to bed.....  until tomorrow This song just came to my heart so stuck it on here!!!



 I won't pretend to know what you're thinking
I can't begin to know what you're going through
I won't deny the pain that you're feeling
But I'm gonna try and give a little hope to you

Just remember what I've told you
There's so much you're living for

[Chorus]
There's a light at the end of this tunnel
There's a light at the end of this tunnel
For you, for you
There's a light at the end of this tunnel
Shinin' bright at the end of this tunnel
For you, for you

So keep holdin' on

You've got your disappointments and sorrows
You ought to share the weight of that load with me
Then you will find that the light of tomorrow
It brings a new life for your eyes to see

So remember what I've told you
There's so much you're living for
[Chorus]
So keep holdin' on
Keep holding on

[Musical Break]

So remember what I've told you
There's so much you're living for
[Chorus] x2
There's a light at the end of this tunnel
For you, for you
Shinin' bright at the end of this tunnel
For you, for you
So keep holdin' on
Keep holding on
Keep holding on, now.

You've got your disappointments and sorrows
But I'm gonna try and give a little hope to you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!