Thursday, August 2, 2012

August Break 1

Oh the memories scrolled my brain
As we sat here in the park tonight where I used to bring my kids when they were little
Oh the fun we would have and the dancing children tonight took me right back there.
Right back to when my son would LOVE THESE NIGHTS...  even went one night with his hand in a bag of ice after touching his dad's exhaust pipe and getting a bad burn,  He was not going to miss the concert.  Kayla would love them too started going before she could walk.  All different bands would come and still do.  19 years later and the same feeling of joy and peace filled my heart as I sat there with my parents who would sit there with me back then too.  WOW time flies so fast. 

So there you have it my August break day 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!