Thursday, September 20, 2012

My God is Faithful and I place my crown at your feet




Listening to this song this morning with this line in it really touched me.  
God blesses us with such an amazing journey called "life"  I can not imagine it with out him in it. 
Having God in my life and Jesus as my savior I need to express more often.  
I look back through my 43 years of life and see God touching it in a mighty way.  There were bumps in the road:
Born with Cerebral Palsy 
Being singled out by teachers 
Shaken by one teacher because I liked to sit like the boys
Moving away from my first best friend 
Living where all it did was rain and watching my mother sink into a depression 
Being evicted 
Husband leaving me when son was 4 days old 
Filling for bankruptcy
Moving away from all I knew 
Loosing loved ones and Friends
I Look back and it all helped me become who I am today!
...more to come


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!