Friday, October 12, 2012

ORANGE This weeks challenge at Inspiration Avenue

ORANGE

So the other night I sat down and wanted to draw and thought of the orange challenge so this is what I came up with.

So many things going on I am going to get deep into my art again so this is the beginning and I will be putting stuff in my Etsy shop and getting serious as this is what I need to do to to come up with the money for my sweet daughter's wedding.

Come play with your ORANGE art 
Inspiration Avenue

6 comments:

  1. This is so warm, I love the way you used the orange colors. I love her fiery red hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Shel! I love the colours.
    Kirst x
    (P.S. Best of luck with your shop opening!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your orange portrait is so vivid! The hair, the leaves, it's all fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her vibrant orange hair & her beautiful big eyes.

    Your daughter getting married sounds very exciting :-)

    Hope all well with you.
    Hugs
    Kat Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!