Sunday, December 30, 2012

Fog and The White Line



last night as I left my house for bible study.  It was so foggy and WOW I could barley see.  I drove slow. As I drive about ten minutes away.  The air was cold and crisp.  As I drove I looked at the white line. As at times that is all I could see to get down the road.  It made me think of the Lord being our white line in our lives, without him right there guiding us we will crash.  The fog was thick and heavy is spots and in others none at all. Like when life is going by smoothly and we do not tend to look or need the white line as much.  Then bang the fog is heavy and even thicker.  We cling to the white line to get home as in life we need to cling to the lord until he takes us. home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!