Friday, January 11, 2013

A coffee after a fun day

 
Started with a great morning at a new bible study by Beth Moore on Deuteronomy,  Is awesome. This is the third study I have been a leady of a group from my work.  I walked in today not knowing who was going to be there except my friend Jen. 
So it turned out we are all ladies who currently work there, a few who used to work there, a board member's wife and a family member affiliated with the nursing home I work at.
Then off to visit at the nursing home.  It was good and sad at the same time.  So hard to see people deteriorating.  
Then to Lunch 
A thrift store,  outcome of that is:
Outfit, 3 coffee cups for coffee ministry and some good books including Captivating
Then to our favorite Woods coffee shop for the great coffee in this picture. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!